Thursday, October 30, 2008

Coffee Break @ Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

I was over at Great World City on Sunday and decided to re-fuel at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Just to chill and read my book while enjoying a drink and dessert. The pumpkin meringe pie looked not too bad, plus I was in the mood for pumpkin pie. To make up for not celebrating the Canadian Thanksgiving. I guessed I missed having pumpkin pie too. The meringe was sticky sweet like marshmallow and I could taste grains of sugars. Not very well done. The pumpkin filling was cold, I had an inkling they used those canned pumpkin filling to make the pie.
I ordered the moroccan mint tea latte to go with the pie. I have not been to Coffee Bean for so long that I forgot what I used to order and the regular size of the drink was huge! The drink was still nice though.

No comments: