Sunday, April 17, 2011

Marc Jacobs Fragrances

I had a voucher from Club 21 which would expire soon. Undecided on what to get from Club 21, or rather which store to use it, I decided to head to Marc by Marc Jacobs at Ngee Ann City in the hope that my regular SA would be there. He was there! Yay! Despite the fact that I have not shopped there in a long while, he still remembered me and was as patient as before.

In the end, I decided to just get the Lola Velvet which is a limited edition fragrance. I also won a miniature of Daisy Eau So Fresh at the Mandarin Gallery outlet by spinning the wheel (part of its 10th Anniversary promotion).
2 fragrances in a day. It was really fortunate that I did not buy Daisy Eau So Fresh which was highly recommended by the SA.


I find Lola Velvet to have a stronger scent and a bit decadent unlike Daisy Eau So Fresh which is lighter. Plus I love the purple frosted bottle of Lola Velvet with the velvety flower top.


Fragrance Notes of Lola Velvet

Top Notes: Pink peppercorn, red grapefruit, Pear D'anjou

Middle Notes: Fuschia peony, rose

Base Notes: Vanilla, tonka bean, creamy musk


Fragrance Notes of Daisy Eau So Fresh

Top Notes: Grapefruit, raspberry, pear

Middle Notes: violet, wild rose, jasmine, apple blossom, lychee

Base Notes: plum, cedar, white musk

No comments: