Sunday, April 17, 2011

Staccato Platform Shoes

I am always on the look out for comfortable shoes and so far Staccato has not failed me. Isetan had a 20% off on Staccato shoes recently and I managed to snag a pair of platform shoes.

Somehow when it is platform shoes, it is not so tiring on the feet. I am in between their sizes as it does not carry a 1/2 size so I bought it a size bigger. I am paranoid about getting bunions or doing anything to mar the appearance of my feet :p The reason why I am usually in flats and comfortable shoes. I do not want to put unnecessary excess weight on the feet and thus get those unsightly veins on top of the feet.

These are roomier in the front, which are better than having my toes being squeezed tightly in the other size which also fits me.


No comments: