Friday, October 12, 2012

Wang Cafe @ Changi Airport Terminal 3




Sometimes the simple things in life are the best life has to offer. In pursuing endless wants, we may forget what is important to us.

So I was at the airport late at night, waiting for the arrival of a flight, when hunger pangs struck. Most restaurants had closed by then, not much choices after 10pm. Meandering the vastness of Terminal 3, I chanced upon Wang Cafe and Coffee Bean. I decided to go for traditional fare of coffee, soft boiled eggs and kaya butter toast.


Look at the eggy goodness. The eggs were nicely done, the yolks were not too soft or hard and actually maintained its shape when I tried to balance it on the tiny teaspoon. They just hit the spot with dashes of pepper and dribbles of dark soya sauce.

The kaya butter toast were decent. Crispy and warm with the right amount of kaya and thin slabs of cold butter.

The coffee was alright, not too sweet or thick. Just a simple snack food to keep my stomach from growling. It was a good thing I ate something as the flight was delayed and it was after 1am when the plane finally landed.

No comments: