Thursday, March 07, 2013

A touch of Spring



I just love bright colors sometimes. I was looking for a pair of shoes to fit the company's D&D theme of Retro Night and this cheery coral wedges just drew my attention. I wanted something loud and fun as I may be wearing a black dress. So I have to rely on the accessories to do the work. Excuses I know :p

I would love a pair of hot pink peep toe heels but it was not available in my size. Then there was a pair of robin egg blue pumps which was very lovely but I wanted to show off my beautiful nail color too. Lol. So this coral peep toe wedges fit the criteria. I get to show my OPI new color "Can't Find My Czech-Book". 

I will be adding a pink and orange head scarf and don't know what else to dress up the outfit. I think that will work.  







1 comment:

Libbie said...

Very cute! I have almost the same color on right now but I love it with those shoes!