I actually wanted to grill the prawns but since there was no grill, I improvised with using the Happy Call pan. I figured it will seal in the juices and create a semi-grill or oven atmosphere. After all, you can bake a cake using the Happy Call pan.
When using fresh prawns, it is always nice to keep it as simple as possible so that the seasoning does not mask the natural sweetness and taste of the prawns.
1. clean the prawns by de-veining it.
2. melt butter and add fresh lemon juice. mix them together and leave it.
3. drizzle olive oil over the pan, technically you do not need oil for Happy Call pan but I want a bit of olive oil taste.
4. place prawns on pan and let it sizzle. brush the lemon butter over the prawns. grind black pepper over it.
5. flip the pan, open and brush the remaining lemon butter on the other side of the prawns and grind more black pepper over it.
6. it takes about 3-5 minutes to cook the prawns. serve when done.
It is a very quick and easy dish to make. Perfect with mashed potatoes and salad. Or just have it on its own.