Sunday, September 14, 2014

Teochew Fishball Noodles, Food Republic Shaw House

I am a fan of the Food Republic at Shaw House. It is huge, either the biggest or one of the biggest around, with many non local stalls. You can get salad, xiao long Bao, pho, Korean, Thai food besides the usual mee pok, Nasi Padang, fish soup or chicken rice. 



I love the Korean and Thai food here and will usually get that. But I decided to just venture out of my usual stuff and try the fish ball noodles. I had the signature noodle from the Toa Payoh Lorong 7 stall. It includes fish cake slices, fish balls and fish dumplings. The taste is old school with plenty of ketchup and chili sauce. The kick is the addition of lard pieces. Yum. 

There is a 10% discount if you watch a movie at Lido. Think the promotion is until end of October 2014. 

No comments: