Thursday, January 01, 2015

First Day of 2015




Happy New Year! It is the first day of 2015 and what have you done?

I did not get to watch New Year's Eve in the end as I was finishing up Love Actually before it is gone from Netflix in 2015 (though I have the DVD too). Yes, another tradition...watching Love Actually during Christmas period. I will probably get to watch New Year's Eve.

I took it easy today, just stayed at home instead of going out and fighting with the crowd. I spent the morning messaging friends, exchanging new year greetings and blessings. Watched the celebrations at Times Square online and saw the ball drop on Times Square. There was something just so magical about the ball.



My first meal of 2015 was just simple chicken porridge with fried egg and onions. My last meal of 2014 turned out to be my late lunch of turkey, ham, roast vegs and lasagna (all home cooked) at my cousin's place.

My first bake of the year was a blueberry topped chocolate cake with buttercream frosting.


May the year turn out to be as sweet and blissful as the cake, full with goodness and laughter. Eat cake and enjoy 2015!


No comments: