Thursday, July 05, 2007

MAC Dreaming

You know you are in trouble when you start to dream about cosmetics! I actually dreamt of the MAC Balloonacy Collection. I blogged about it previously, and I dreamt about it a couple of weeks ago.

I don't know why, but somehow the blues and violets just really got to me. Even the picture got to me. All the concentric and circles. Round, round, round. Just like me :p

I don't really remember what I dreamt about it, but I do remember seeing the collection in the shop. Likely Tangs counter. Haha.

I just wish it will hurry up and be launched already. Some girls said they have seen the stuff behind the counters. I need to make a trip to visit my fave MA and ask about it. But VivoCity is just so not convenient at all. Sigh.

C-Shock will be launched at Tangs on Saturday, so maybe I will pop by on Sunday to take a look. Right now I am only lemming for Wondergrass. The green is so gorgeous. I don't think I have anything like that.

I realized my greens are mostly from MAC e/s :p And my purples are from Stila, Shu and MakeUp Store. Face it, they are from everywhere, more so from MAC and Stila :p

No comments: