Sunday, April 29, 2007

MAC Balloonacy

I read about the Balloonacy collection from MAC, but it didn't really grab my attention as much as Barbie did.
Well, while surfing MAC website for the MAC Couture information, I chanced upon the Balloonacy collection and the eye quad drew my interest. PURPLE! Yes, I am back into purple again. After flirting with the greens, aquas and turquoise, I am finally making my way back to my first love - PURPLE!
The pandamonium eye quad looks really nice! Deeper tones of purples and more intense.

Shades include: Cloudbound, an off-white with gold pearlized pigments (Frost); Up at Dawn, a soft lilac (Veluxe pearl); Violet Trance, a rich intense purple (Matte); Pandamonium, a smokey grey with silver pearlized pigments (Velvet). Limited edition.

Lemming again? We shall see how it works on my eyes first :D

Even the pigments are in purples. I'm so dead meat.
Viz-A-Violet Shade description: Mid-tone violet with blue & red pearl
Helium Shade description: Light pink with red duochrome

No comments: