Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I've Been Tagged - Weirdometer

Ok I've been tagged by Celest on the Weirdometer thing that has probably been making its round in blogspot or maybe the entire blogosphere.

So since I have been tagged a few days ago, I have been racking my brains on my weirdness. Errr....I don't have any? Hahaha. It is just so hard....things I think is normal may not necessary be normal to others.

Anyway, here is my list of 6 "weirdness" though I still think they are normal ;p

1. Early Riser
I will always wake up even before my alarm goes off. My alarm is set for 7:45am now, but I will wake up once at around 645am, then 715am, 740am and then waiting for alarm to ring at 745am. I hit the button, but no, I still don't get out of bed. I will still laze in bed, trying to snooze more. It will be around 8am when I finally get up and shower, getting ready for work. Good thing I can be ready within 20-30mins usually. I can do my makeup in 5mins now :p (but no liner/mascara) And I also wake up early on weekends. I rarely sleep past 9am.

2. NHL
I love watching NHL. But I usually watch it and multi-task with reading my book too. So how do I do both? I keep one eye on the telly and listen, while I read. When there is excitement in the sportscaster's voice, I will pay more attention to the screen. Replays are wonderful. I get to see the goal/fight as I usually miss it the first round.

3. Cheese Waffles Sandwich
My friend taught me this. Toast the frozen waffles (I like cinnamon flavor) and when they are still warm, place a slice of cheddar cheese between them to make a cheese waffles sandwich. Somehow the savory cheese and sweet cinnamon waffles make a nice marriage. Simple and easy breakfast or snack to make.

4. Holiday
I discovered I like doing nothing on my vacation. I am going to Phuket and staying at the usual hotel I always stayed at. I will be just lazing by the pool during the day or going to the local Starbucks to people watch, read and have coffee, and then watch dvds in the room at night. Some may think it is weird to travel out to do nothing, but I think when one is so busy at work, it is nice to do nothing during vacation. To just chill and not think at all.

5. Finicky
I live in a controlled chaos environment. It is messy but it is controlled. I know where my things are. I do not like it when others try to tidy up my room cos then things are not back in its usual place. So I am a stickler for having a place for things, I believe everything should has its own place. I cannot bear to have used plates, pots and pans in the sink. Thus I always wash the dishes after I cooked, even before I eat the food.

6. In the Public Eyes
This is a real dichotomy. I like attention but I also dislike it. I hate it when all eyes are on me when I perform on stage, yet I also like knowing that I am performing for people to see. My very first "performance" was when I was in Primary one. Did a dance/song thing with 9 other classmates for the year end thing. Subsequently performances were for giving talks, speeches, MC-ing, singing, dancing, even acting! Those were for schools, church and the general public. I am no stranger to the limelight, but somehow I don't really thrive on it, to keep chasing it. I much prefer to work behind the scenes. Maybe that is why I am in what I am doing now? I put others in the limelight - pimping them :p

Ok, finally I did it! My 6 weirdness. I am tagging my oldest niece Charmaine.

No comments: