Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New blogspot

I have resisted changing to the new blogspot but recently I could no longer log into the old version. The new version is frustrating. I don't like the spacing of lines and the way it looks and uploading of pictures.

Either it is my ignorance of tech matters or it is blogspot or even photobucket. I tried to upload a slideshow of the food pictures but somehow the copy and paste method didn't work. The coding is not complete when I did that. But when I pasted into other windows, the entire code appears, just not on blogspot.

Frustrating!

2 comments:

celest said...

i had the same issues with the slideshow - think it's a new blogspot problem. anyway, i was frustrated and googled for tips the other time.. found the solution.

you just have to copy & paste the slideshow html codes into a notepad (.txt).. make sure the entire code runs in one line (ie. go to "format" --> un-select "wordwrap" option).

now re-copy the same code and paste back into blogspot. bingo! should work out then.

new blogspot needs some time to adjust to... but it's not that bad after you get used to it ;)

carolyn said...

Thanks for the tip. Will try that next time.