Thursday, April 19, 2007

Absolutely Givenchy


I am in Phuket now and even before I stepped on the plane from Singapore, I already spent. Lol. I bought the limited edition Givenchy fragrance - Absolutely Givenchy.

I was checking out dfs at the ungodly hour of 620am (that is the time I cleared immigration after checking in). Stopped by Bobbi Brown to test out the highly-raved Coral blush. I love the sparkles unfortunately (or fortunately) I didn't like the color on my cheeks - too orangey. Never a fan of Nars Orgasm either, which it is said to resemble. There are 2 eyeshadow palettes from MAC which is Trip (?), meant to be sold in airport, I think. Colors are nice but I passed. Stila collection is really pathetic. Sad. Left the undesirables.

So ventured onto the fragrances section. Tried out Vera Wang Truly Pink - I quite like it. Light, slightly sweet floral scent. Not saccharine sweet like Princess. And it comes in 2 sizes (50ml, 100ml). Refrained from buying since I still have Sheer Veil. Saw Absolutely Givenchy - the bottle is so pretty. Pink and Green. I noticed many bottles in square-shaped now.

Absolutely Givenchy is a bit fruity and fresh and sweet. Lighter than my usual scents, similar to Anna Sui Secret Wish. It has green apple, sweet pea and crystal musk. I love it! There is even a gwp of a miniature. Neat!


Sidenote: I wish google/blogspot is not so intelligent! Everything is in Thai, just because I am in Thailand now. I can't read the damn instructions. Just trying to remember what each buttons mean.

No comments: