Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tea & Cakes from Cold Storage Specialty


The Cold Storage Specialty store is my new-found favorite place for lunch. It is usually quiet and it serves food such as sandwiches, wraps and soup. You can also order items like wings, calamari, pizza, quiches and sausages where the staff will heat them up for you.

It also has muffins, bread and cakes like the one I saw at 360 supermarket in ION Orchard. I decided to try the carrot cake and something hazelnut. They were not as good as they look, so it was quite disappointing.

Still, I love the fresh fruit juices and the wraps/sandwiches are not so bad either. I wish they will offer hot food like the grilled chicken and meat which are available in the other supermarkets.

1 comment:

ahnn said...

A delicious piece of cake plus a healthy tea is perfect. This makes me crave for it. Hopefully you will have a better cake next time.

Speciality Tea