Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Dian Xiao Er, VivoCity

We went to Dian Xiao Er over at VivoCity last month as I was missing the duck. It is quite amazing that I will actually want to eat duck since I am never a duck meat lover. I much prefer chicken or white meat or fish. Somehow the duck over at Dian Xiao Er is very tender and the herbal gravy is just wonderful, especially when drenched over rice.


We decided to just order 2 dishes since there were only 2 of us and we were not starving. We tried the 3-egg spinach. It was very good. The spinach was fresh and crunchy and the eggs (century, salted and regular ~ I think it was 3 types) were fantastic.

Simple dinner which just hit the spot. It was always nice to be able to go somewhere where you know the food will be good, if not decent.

No comments: