Monday, June 28, 2010

Reese's NutRageous Bar

If you love peanut butter, chances are you would adore Reese's peanut butter cup. I discovered a treasure trove of Reese's products at the Hershey's store over at Resorts World Sentosa (RWS).

It was absolutely wonderful to be in there. All kinds of Hershey's Bars, Kisses and Reese's. There are even peanut butter sauce or peanut butter chocolate sauce to pour over cakes or ice cream.

A friend bought me this ~ Reese's NutRageous. It is a bar of chocolate filled with creamy salty peanut butter and surrounded by nutty crunchy peanuts and held together with a thin layer of sticky caramel.

The taste reminded me of a Snickers bar except this is chockful of peanut butter. Heaven.

I would go back to RWS, just to shop at the Hershey's store.

2 comments:

red fir said...

I love this! 7-11 used to retail Reese NutRageous & I ate one bar per day! Yums!

carolyn said...

wow! i didn't realize 7-11 had it. now there is another source :)