Thursday, July 19, 2007

India Hicks Collection - Crabtree & Evelyn

In recent months, Crabtree & Evelyn has been introducing new items almost every month now. It took my willpower not to buy every time I received the promotional flyer. I have been good - I more or less kept to my shopping ban of 6 months (Dec'06 - May'07) for not buying body products.
I only bought the "Lost" and "Found" shower gels - all because I love the packaging. Blue and pink heart-shaped box and 2 bears. Sweet. Then 2 shower mousses - foamy moussy, only because they were on promotional price. I doubt I will pay full-price for them. In fact I seriously doubt I will re-purchase again as I didn't like the foamy feel. Like shaving cream.

And my last purchase from Crabtree is the shower gel, body scrub and bath salts from the India Hicks Collection. They smell good - fresh, clean scent of the spider lily. Not too sweet or floral at all. I quite like it. I am such a sucker for shower gel and bath products.

The diffuser was so nice - I was sorely tempted to buy that but at over $100, it is crazily expensive.

No comments: