Saturday, February 12, 2011

AVOID: Spa D'or

I had a nasty and trying incident at Spa D'Or last week and I am still waiting for them to resolve the issue. Till now I have not received a phone call from them about it despite them reassuring me that they would call me within the week.

When I called back at the end of the week, the person (office manager or what) was clueless and she was the one who told me they would call me back. I had to refresh her memory several times before she finally remembered. But since she is not the decision maker, I am still waiting for the problem to be ironed out and still waiting for the boss to call me. My calls to the boss went unanswered and she did not return my calls.

At this moment I have lost faith in Spa D'or and its management and ability to provide basic customer service. What I have received so far are conflicting answers and seemingly concocted stories and lies.

So for now I would just say "enter at your own risk".

2 comments:

TLC said...

Hi, has the issue been resolved?

As I have had a run-in with them recently

carolyn said...

They did, but not to my satisfaction. I hope it works out well for you.