Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Birthday - Then and Now (February 14)

I happened to find a pic of my birthday 10 years ago and decided to do a "Then and Now" picture.

Any difference? Besides the obvious of weight gain :p

It was a wonderful day, spending the time with friends and family. The only thing that marred the day was me coming down with an inflamed throat. So the food was not as enjoyable as it should be.

With two days sick leave, I am recovering but not at 100% too. Will post more on the actual day celebration when I am better.

P.S. The strawberry cheesecake from the American Club was awesome. Soft and moist and not super cheesy, it was way better than the other cheesecake which was too hard and dry and rich. Thank you :)

3 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Happy Birthday!
I know the feeling, one day you're 25 and the nest you're 37...LOL.

carolyn said...

Thank you :) I have decided to be forever 30. Lol.

Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn

I was just looking through some of your old blogs. Great stuff, well done. Noticed with interest that you were having problems at one stage finding a decent chiropractor.
I just wanted to let you know that I am a chiro who has just sold his pracice in Spain and recently opened an office on Amoy Street in Sg. If you have any need for a good chiro then I'm sure I can fill that position more than adequately. Please check out my web site www.totalhealthchiropractic.com.sg
If you would like to pay us a free visit or have a chat then just call.
I am Tim Errington and my mobile is 96358889.
Hope to hear from you sometime.
Rgds
Tim