Monday, February 05, 2007

Sherie's Cupcakes


I am utterly amazed by the cupcakes made by Sherie. They looked so pretty, with the frosting. The cupcakes were so soft and delectable, the chocolate is absolutely yummilicious! Made of the finest chocolate - varlhona. Sherie doesn't stint on the ingredients and it showed in the end products. Good cooks do not stint on ingredients and would insist on the freshest available.

The buttercream icing was just right, not too sweet or buttery/creamy which usually made me feel very "jelak" after a while. In contrast to some of my girlfriends who adored the frosting and could happily lick all the icing, I much prefer the chocolate cake. I love the texture of the cake and tasting the bittersweetness of the chocolate. I was so enthralled by the cupcakes that I had 3 yesterday!!! Greedy me :p (but I ate one after every hour, I think - not in one sitting ;p)

I am so inspired to try to make cupcakes too. But I think I would be real bad with the piping. It has been so long since I did any piping.

Sherie: Thank you for the wonderful spread of food and gorgeous cupcakes and the company :)

2 comments:

^cherie said...

Awww.. so sweet of you with all the compliments. I'm pretty sure i don't deserve that many lah.. lol! :P

But anyway, i'm really glad that u girls love the food spread and the cakes. Thank you so much for coming.. the party will not be the same without u girls ;)

carolyn said...

Just stating the fact, dearie :) You are a marvelous cook and baker.