Sunday, March 25, 2007

Harry's Burger


There is a Harry's near my office. In fact, I see it almost everyday as it is just opposite my office building. Yet, I never went there for drinks or meals until last Tuesday.


Jane texted me about drinks, and I couldn't think of a better place to go. Town was out of the question as I was tired of crowds. Suggested Harry's and so it was on.


Ordered the burger and a strawberry margarita. Burger was huge! Thick buns. Unfortunately the patty was a bit tough and chewy. I had requested for medium well, but it seemed like well-done plus the patty didn't seem to be those grounded beef where it would be crumbly and you could see the juices and color. Instead it felt like a slab of meat with no real texture and seemed rubbery. The bacon was much better, at least it was a bit crispy at the edge. The fries were not too bad either. Could not finish the burger at all - too much meat and bread.


No comments: