Sunday, March 18, 2007

Vienna Again

I went to Vienna with Agnes and Davis on Friday. Yes, barely 1 week after my first visit, the girls were keen to try the food there. Again, I didn't take much pictures. Only pathetic 2. The size of the oysters this time were quite small, pathetic when compared to the previous visit. I guessed it depends on the catch that day.


Oyster au gratin, crabmeat with tang hoon stuffed in a tiny crabshell, seasons octopus, spicy conches, bbq eel and the tang hoon.

Shark fin soup with crabmeat

I ate more this time or at least I tried more stuff on the dessert front. I was pleasantly surprised to find the cakes were changed. So I got to try an awesome chocolate mousse cake. There was a pretty bland cream cake. The yam paste was a bit lumpy. Also tried the black seasame ice cream and milk tea.

No comments: