Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bak Chor Mee @ Food Opera, ION Orchard

Doesn't this look tempting? I am sold by the sauce, spicy and generous enough to coat every single strand of mee pok (flat noodle) with a dash of vinegar.

I usually do not take such porky dishes but the meatball and dumpling and saucy noodle is just so enticing. See the soup which was probably cooked for a long time with pork bones. For those who are into liver and meat, this would be fantastic. The pork slice was actually very tender and not tough at all, and it did not have the usual porky taste which I disliked.

Hmmm...I wonder if I can request for just meatball and dumpling next time since I am still not a big fan of pork though this is quite alright.

I am not sure what is the name of the stall but it is the one next to the Indian stall but I think it has Teochew somewhere written in its signboard.

No comments: