Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quiznos and Tully's Coffee Again

I am such a fan of Tully's Coffee and Quiznos subs that I keep going back. I think I go there once a week or so now. I am so glad there is an outlet in Orchard Road as the other places are not that convenient for me at all.

I ordered a cappuccino and was so excited to see they provided fresh chocolate (likely from Ghirardelli) in a grinder that you could "shave" it. Super gorgeous!
As there were 3 of us, we decided to order 2 9" subs so that we could share. Both gfs loved the toasted brown (whole meal) bread with the spicy beef and cheddar sub. It was very nice, especially the bacon which was crispy and not limpy at all.
And of course, I just had to have the zesty steak grill again. With the spicy beef and cheddar, I could compare the two types of beef subs. The zesty steak was much sweeter (maybe from the sauce) and the rosemary and cheddar bread was softer too. I still loved it though.

No comments: