Friday, May 26, 2006

Breaking the Ban

I finally broke my shopping ban. The last major spending I did was during the EL sale in early April. It has been about 6 weeks since, but it sure feels like a loooong time since I went shopping.
I was at Ngee Ann City yesterday and couldn't resist popping into Guess. S A L E ! ! !
I bought 2 tops. One was what I wanted back in January but I resisted getting it in 2 colors (teal and black) and only got the black. This time, I saw it in teal and bought it since it was at 50% off. Also bought another black top which was so me. Hehe. Isn't that so pretty? I like the lace bit under the bust, playing peekaboo. I do admit that I have so much clothes now that I hardly get the chance to wear them. I blame this on my previous job - retail fashion (excuses, excuses :p). I wonder when I will be able to wear this top. So far I have only worn the black version once.

Then I received news that the new summer collection is available for testing at Stila counters though they are not officially launched yet. I tried the baked eye shadows trios, not really me. But I love the baked duo blush. It is extremely pretty. It gives a soft flush to the cheeks, with slight shimmers. Very natural looking. I like! Have reserved it with my fave SA. Hehe. There goes my makeup shopping ban too, comes 1 June (though I will probably have bought something from Paul & Joe over the weekend just to get the GWP fan too)

Description of the Stila Cheek Color Duo (from Sephora.com)
Nothing says sunkissed like delicately flushed and blushed cheeks. Designed to work with any of the eyeshadow trios, this cheek color duo has been baked on a terra cotta disk for a sheer, never chalky application. The duo includes beautiful shimmering bronze and rose shades.

1 comment:

celest said...

i love my stila cheek duo to bits! *heart* though unfortunate me paid much more for it in the states... no regrets cuz it's really pretty :) a must-get for all makeup finatics!