Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cupcake Dolls

Bon Bon Cupcake



Besides the edible cupcakes, another cupcake came into my mind. My Cupcake Doll. Does anyone remember that? It is a doll with very pretty sparkly skirt and hat and you can flip it up and it became a cupcake. The hat will become the icing on the cupcake. It had a very sweet scent. I had that when I was 12 or so. Really can't remember now, but I guess I have given the doll away (darn! It would be worth lots on ebay now :p).

I believe the doll I had was Bon Bon (2nd from left), even then I was into purple and teal.

3 comments:

monochromatix said...

It's funny you bring up old toys :) I just rummaged through my old toys as well and found lots of nostalgic items ;)

It's fun to find old things and think back to when life was much simpler...

monochromatix said...

BTW, I remember those cupcakes too :p ;)

carolyn said...

Hehe...I am amazed you remembered the cupcakes ;p

I am certain you will also remember the Care Bears and My Little Pony too?