Monday, May 29, 2006

Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits Restaurant

It has been some time since I last had a meal at Popeyes. I am not really a fast food person so I tend not to eat at those establishments. But Popeyes...hmmm...I would make an exception as it is only available at the airport in Singapore. Needless to say, the one in Singapore still cannot be compared to those in America.

It was a bit of a disappointment as the cajun fries were all out, and we were given the regular fries which were not that great. Macdonald's fries were still better. The mashed potatoes were not too shabby and the chicken was alright. Crispy and the meat was not too dry. The biscuits were ok, not piping warm from the oven. Just a regular fast food joint with mediocre food.

Why was I there? Cos there wasn't much else available when I was sending Jason and Sharon off at the airport. It was around 9ish pm then and we had not have any dinner and it was the nearest available place.

No comments: