Monday, November 09, 2009

The End of Wellness Village

I guess it has finally happened. A gf told me that Wellness Village has closed down and asked me if I still have a package with them.

I do and I have 1 session left. Darn it! My last session was supposed to be on last Friday but I canceled it as I could not make it. I was told to call back after 20 November to make an appointment for December. And now, I get the news it is no longer around.

Reading the posts on a forum, it seemed like the telephone numbers have been disconnected and the blinds are down. Even Pan Pacific Hotel has no clue of its closure.

I guess the signs were there when the service had been getting terrible. My last visit was pretty bad and I just did not want to keep writing about how bad the place was. I feel sorry for the therapists as they are probably the last to know. It is also bad for the numerous package holders who have many sessions left with them.

I guess when a company relies solely on "cheap" promotion, it will find it hard to sustain itself. It is also a lesson learned, not to sign up with places with too many "cheap" promotions. Or if you do, just try to finish them asap.

1 comment:

celest said...

good thing you only had one last session left, and not a whole load of them... that's a blessing :)