Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Pacific Coffee Company @ VivoCity


It has been such a long time since I last went to a Pacific Coffee Company that I barely remembered it now. The outlet at VivoCity did not register in my mind even though I obviously walked past it several times.

The staff was amazed when I showed my coffee card as it was from the now defunct outlet at the airport. Kudos to them for honoring the card and they just transferred the stamps gained from that card to the new card for me.

I decided on the cappuccino and it was pretty good. I liked the froth which was not too much and was just nice. The egg sandwich (untoasted) was not that tasty at all. Maybe it would be better if it was toasted?

The place was considerably quieter on a Sunday when compared to the other coffee chains. Good place to stop for a coffee break and get away from the endless chatter at the other places.

No comments: