Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Queen & Mangosteen

I do like The Queen & Mangosteen over at Vivocity for pub grub. It opened not too long ago and ST and I went there during the 2nd day of CNY. As it was in the afternoon, we decided to just sit outdoors to enjoy the view.

I ordered the veggie burger (can't remember the actual name now) which contained cheese, avocado and portobello mushroom and came with a side of fries and salad. It was not too bad though I got a bit full midway through it.

Then we saw other customers who ordered the mini burgers and those looked real good! 3 mini beef burgers which were thick and looked juicy with a bucket of fries. Nice! I would try that next time.

Nice place with decent food and a selection of Brit drinks. Good for those who miss England and needed a dose of that.

Location
The Queen & Mangosteen
#01-106 Vivocity
Singapore
Tel: 6376 9380

No comments: