Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hedgehogs from Purdy's

The entire Chinese New Year period has been very busy, filled with catching up with old friends and relatives. People who flew in from other countries. So I spent the 1st week meeting friends from Canada and Australia. The 2nd week was a work week, so it was spilt between work and usual routine and family and friends.

A friend's parents came in from Vancouver too and so I got a little present :) Purdy's! I love love love Purdy's Chocolates hedgehogs. Actually when Brussels was still around, I prefer Brussels' hedgehogs but Purdy's nut-coated ice cream bar.
The 10 little milk chocolate hedgehogs in a triangle box. Yummy!

So cute! The hedgehogs nesting in their little space. I used to have hedgehogs bedroom slippers too. Wonder what happened to them now :p

The truffle inside is made from gianduja (hazelnut), giving a taste similar to nutella. A hedgehog a week will be a nice treat.

No comments: