Saturday, January 31, 2009

Birthday Wishlist for 2009

I totally forgot about my birthday wishlist until someone asked me what I wanted for my birthday. Hmmm....as mentioned before, I think it is so hard to buy things for people when one is older as the ideal ideal gifts will be too expensive. Hahahaha.

Anyway, here is my wishlist for 2009.
Trip to Maldives (Banyan Tree, W or someplace equally nice)
Anna Sui Secret Wish fragrance (I love this and am already on my 3rd bottle which is finishing soon)
OPI 90210 collection (all 3 nail colors)
Trip to Greece and Italy
Decleor eye gel (Harmonie Soothing Eye Contour Gel)
Phytomer eye gel (Cernes Contour)
Barbie Loves Stila Paint Can - 2000 Jewel Doll
Barbie Loves Stila Talking Palette
Stila - The Precious Pearl Palette
Tocca candles (Mimosa, Cleopatra, Florence, Stella, Bali, Montecristo)
Dior Addict 2 fragrance
Gucci Envy Me fragrance
Portable slim lightweight hard disk (250GB is more than enough space) -- BOUGHT IT
Netbook or Sony Vaio super slim notebook
Blackberry Pearl (yes! Still on my quest to find it)
Thomas Sabo charms (I already have star, glam girl, credit card, dragonfly, shopping victim bag)
Agatha pink/white pearl dog charm

That is about it for now :)

2 comments:

celest said...

oops.. what i got for you is NOT on your wishlist :P
hope you'll still like it ;)

carolyn said...

I will still love whatever you got me :) Wishlist is a wish. Maybe I should rename it DreamList. Lol.