Saturday, January 03, 2009

Japanese Dining Sun @ CHIJMES

Yes! We went back to Japanese Dining Sun over at Chijmes again. This is absolutely one of our favorite chain for Japanese food. I love it for the Hokkaido ramen, beef sukiyaki and grilled beef foie gras. For fresh sashimi, there are many other Japanese restaurants famed for that too.

I had the avocado fried prawns. Nobody wanted to share that with me and it was a bit jelak for one person. It was still so yummy though. Not too oily or dry or limp. Light crispy coat with crunchy fresh prawns with the avocado drizzled over them and set in a basket of fried noodles or something. Davis! I need you to share that with me next time. Lol.
There was a 50% off sashimi promotion. The others ordered the sashimi. I didn't share that as I realized I basically only like salmon (and maybe tuna) sashimi so the others were kinda wasted on me. Lol. I don't mind them, but not a die die must eat thing for me. So I ordered a salmon sashimi for myself :p There were extra orders for the salmon sashimi and prawns sashimi, hence the huge portion.

I decided to have the Hokkaido ramen as a main. But after the salmon sashimi and avocado prawns, I could not finish the entire bowl of ramen. It was still so good. I love the butter corn.

No comments: