Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kenny Rogers Roasters

I probably only ate at Kenny Rogers Roasters like once or twice a year now. It is not a place I would immediately think of if I am wondering what to eat. Anyway, we decided to make it easy and just have a late dinner at the Kenny Rogers Roasters outlet in Great World City while waiting for our movie to start. I went with the traditional classic of a quarter chicken with 2 sides. Did the chicken shrink? Nonetheless, the meat was still moist with its signature herbs. The corn muffin tasted strange though with crunchy sticky bits like sugar crystals. I always did like the mac and cheese and somehow I had went off the mashed potatoes.
Our 4 sides - long beans, steamed veggies which were cold and hard, sour cream and dill pasta salad which was too rich and the mac and cheese.

CL ordered the chicken pot pie. I didn't try it but it should be not too bad as she polished the entire thing save the bread :p

The other dish which I usually ordered was the chicken caesar wrap. That was for days when I wanted to feel healthy with its greens.
I am not sure if the restaurant is still around as when we left Great World after the movie, we saw workers dismantling the place and renovating?

No comments: