Friday, February 20, 2009

YSL Y-Mail Zip-Around Wallet

I have always been attracted to the Y-Mail range from YSL. In fact, it is the only range which I like as it is kitschy, quirky cute to me. Killing time before watching the movie at 930pm, I went into YSL to check out the wallets.

I was surprised to see the Y-Mail wallet still available as I always thought it was a limited edition range when it was released last year or so. Apparently it is now part of the regular collection, which is good (unless the price goes up every season) :p

It is in my radar while I search for a replacement wallet. Yes, I am on the wallet hunt again, but this time I am looking at the continental wallet. The only style I will use for everyday use. I like that it has 12 card-slots as I need that many card slots. I have waaaay too many cards :p

Anyway, I will still look around and see what else will catch my eye.

2 comments:

stardust979 said...

I must say that wallet is very pretty :) I saw a similar colour one in Tokyo...think it's very popular there!

carolyn said...

I think so too. Japan has lots of nice stuff and limited edition things.