Thursday, June 04, 2009

Sally's Salon

I hardly play games on my laptop now and at most I will play those which do not require any downloads at all. I much rather play online games. So while browsing around yahoo games, I chanced upon Sally's Spa. It is the newer version of Sally's Salon. It is so fun. A time-management game where you have to keep the customers happy and also find the most efficient way to perform the duties.

So I went to search for the game as I refused to buy online. I prefer an actual CD where I can install and remove as and when I like. Plus other people can also use my CD to install and play the game. The price is about the same too.


Sally's Salon is more on the hair salon where you are supposed to wash, cut, style, blow and do manicure, eyebrow trimming and others. There are 10 levels of 5 days each. Pretty fun but I still prefer Sally's Spa. Will wait for that to appear in the store.

Sally's Spa has an added hardness cos you need to manage the product stock too, besides the steambath, facial, massage and jacuzzi.

Fun games are always welcome.

2 comments:

celest said...

ooh.. there are quite a number of such games on sale now. i saw a games sale at tiong bahru plaza atrium yesterday and thought of you :) i'm sure it's a lot of fun playing these.. you'll get hooked!

enjoy! perhaps i'll go look for some more from the iTunes store for my iphone ;)

carolyn said...

Hehe. I discovered a new one called Dream Day Wedding Las Vegas. That was so fun as it included many types of puzzles. It would only be released end June this year.

I also tried the Wedding Dash which I finally understood unlike when I played on your iphone.

I am beginning to know more the free online games on MSN :p