Monday, March 29, 2010

Breakfast or Dinner?

Bacon. Check.
Toast with jam. Check.
Omelette with portobello mushrooms, onions and shredded cheddar cheese. Check.

So was it breakfast or dinner? This was supposed to be my breakfast but I decided to have something else instead and it became dinner instead. It was a simple meal and went well with a cup of coffee and juice.

I guessed I am not that particular about what I have at certain hours of the day. Well, except sushi and sashimi. I draw the line at ingesting raw fish in the morning, but otherwise I am pretty flexible about food.

I need to learn how to make a pretty looking omelette. Maybe it is my pan since I am using the square grill-pan to make the omelette. Somehow my egg tend to flow in all direction, making it hard to wrap the ingredients inside.

I do so love the grill pan that I use it for almost everything. Making grilled sandwiches, toasting the bread and frying bacon. The oil just collected at the bottom of the pan and it made me feel better that the food was not coated in oil when cooking.

No comments: