Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oomphatico's Surprise

SC made a surprise visit while I was at work and dropped off this box. Yum! I want! Hahahaha.
This brought to mind the cartoon girl used for Miss Clarity Cafe over in Purvis Street or of the numerous cutesy doodle girls.
This one is for the men though lamingtons popped into my head too. Lol.
Finally, what was inside the box ~ 2 cupcakes. So sweet of SC to bring them over. The cupcakes were of different flavors though I could not really discern them. One had blueberry or something berries in it. I did not really like the frosting as it was too buttery rich like those used in the cakes of the old neighborhood type of bakeries. The chocolate topping of the yellow cupcake was not very nice either. I think they just use low quality ingredients.

The location of the place. I have never dined there though I see it all the time when I am at Tanglin Mall. Somehow it never gives me the vibe that it serves good food. But the place sure is very pretty.

Thank you SC for such a lovely surprise gift. I do love the box.

No comments: