Sunday, May 16, 2010

Favorite Makeup Palette ~ Stila Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls palette from Stila is still my "go-to" makeup when I am in a hurry or if I do not want to think about what to use. It is very slim so I could also carry it out for touch up or when I go on holidays. I love it so much that I started hunting down extra palettes so that I will still have it when I finished it. Limited Edition items are always a bane when you love the colors as they will not be around when you need to buy a replacement.

So after a few years, I finally break out my spare palette. It is time to retire the old one.


I actually hit pan for the blusher and 2 eyeshadows. Pretty amazing feat :p I am undecided if I should depot the black eyeshadow or just leave it as it is. For memory sake.

No comments: