Sunday, August 08, 2010

Updates

I know I have been slacking in keeping this blog current. Somehow time is a rare commodity now. Or rather, even when I have some free time, I would be doing something else instead.

I also do not carry my camera out all the time now, so there is less opportunity to snap pictures of food or everyday sights.

August seems to be a busy month. National Day is upon us. Then it will be the first ever Youth Olympics Games for the 14 to 18 years old athletes from August 14 to 26, 2010. Before we know it, it will be the 3rd Formula One Grand Prix in September. We sure have been busy bees, making sure Singapore will known to the rest of the world.

Hopefully we will get less of the usual "Oh Singapore, where is it in China?" from foreigners.

On a side note, I cannot believe USPS (United States Postal Service) actually delivered a parcel to Malaysia when it has a Singapore address. That is quite a shocker. Now I can only hope the parcel can be recovered and be re-directed to Singapore. Thank goodness it is registered, otherwise I could wait forever and be lost in the dark about why the parcel has not arrived.

No comments: