Tuesday, July 25, 2006

6 Pairs of Shoes


I must be mad! Rather I am stressed at work today and decided to go shoes shopping as most of my current shoes need to be repaired or something. The rubber bits of the heels tend to come off after a few weeks of wear. So I went to VNC at HarbourFront and went crazy buying shoes.

I love the red pair, it is so sexy. At least I felt sexy while wearing that. The black/bronze pair (bottom left) is so pretty too. I rarely buy something with a buckle around my ankle, but that is comfortable and perfect for dance, especially sensual dance ;p

The lilac pair looks a bit "auntie-ish" but it matches my skirt or makeup, plus I love the cloth ribbon. It is comfortable. The turquoise pair goes very well with the clutch I bought previously. I love my shoes! :)

No comments: