Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ghirardelli Chocolates


This is so cool. I just discovered Picasa from Google and am trying it out. Still not too sure of all the functions but there is this bit, that allows me to blog the picture. I sure didn't realize it will take me to blogspot.

And so here it is, Ghirardelli Chocolates. Sinful and rich and luxury. Simply very good chocolates!

A client brought a tin of the chocolate squares for us (Dark chocolate, Dark Chocolate with Raspberry filling and Dark chocolate with Mint filling). I had the pure dark chocolate with 60% cocoa which is utter heaven.

http://www.ghirardelli.com/

I remembered my ex director from a previous company who gave me a stack of the chocolate bars enclosed in a velvet pouch as a present when she came over to Singapore from the Silicon Valley. Then I didn't really know of this brand and so it sat on my dresser for a couple of months before I finally tried a piece. That was so delicious! Posted by Picasa

No comments: