Saturday, July 29, 2006

Another Mercury Retrograde Incident?


Ok, maybe I can't blame this on the mercury retrograding but I just lost all my pictures and videos on my digicam.

All because I pressed the wrong button by accident. Sad, sad, sad. I was trying to find out how much space I have left on my memory card when I hit the re-format button. So in a blink of an eye, all data is lost!

I don't know what I am more upset about, which pictures I am grieving over? Maybe this just shows how much I treasure my pictures. So all the pictures I took - the girls, family, F, roses, EL sale, scenery, spa, food, Hoobastank lookalike and tonight's pictures of Lee Kuan Yew.

Yes, I actually saw LKY and his family having dinner at chijmes. He and his wife look so frail now. A friend just said it is fate, they do not want any evidence at all.

The only bright spot is that I did manage to download today's pictures before I did the stupid thing. And I did have most of the pictures saved on CDs but still I like to have them on the camera so that I can see them when I am bored.

Sigh. Double sigh. Just sad now.

2 comments:

monochromatix said...

aww :( doesn't it ask you to confirm beforeit formats?

wow.. LKY!

carolyn said...

I guess it did. I just saw cancel and OK, I clicked OK and poof! All gone. I was probably thinking cancel means erasing. :s

Sigh, can't cry over spilt milk now. But yeah, LKY no longer in my camera.