Thursday, July 27, 2006

Stila Lipglaze Palette

Cafe Stila & Club Stila

New collection at Stila. I just love the color of the packaging and the names of the lipglaze in the palettes. Each palette housed 6 different lipglazes with a mirror and brush.

I just adore the color of the club stila lipglaze palette. In fact, I like this much better than the Just My Luck palette.

Names of the lipglaze in the fruity-cocktail themed palette:
champagne, sangria, cosmopolitan, noir, bellini and strawberry daiquiri.

Isn't that just so tantalizing? Mmmmm....champagne, sangria and strawberry daiquiri. Maybe it is a "good" thing that the colors are so sheer I can barely see them, so I didn't get it at all.

lip glaze palette: cafe stila smells just like coffee! I am not so attracted to the brown packaging, but the colors are so much more pigmented than club stila.

Names of the cafe stila shades:
cinnamon spice, cappuccino, mocha coffee, chocolate raspberry, vanilla hazelnut and latte.

Guess which one i like? Hehe. Mocha coffee!

No comments: