Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cocoa Farm - Alkie Chocolate

I was always tempted every time I stepped into the Cold Storage near my work place. Wine Chocolate ~ it looked so decadent. I resisted the temptation for a good 1 month before I finally succumbed to it.

My downfall was the special offer Cold Storage was having. 2 for the price of 1. How could you say no to such a good deal? So I bought the Merlot and Pinot Noir wine chocolate.

Good things must be shared, so they were left in the office pantry for everyone to try.

Verdict?

The merlot wine chocolate had a much stronger alcohol taste with a heady aroma wafting from the chocolate bar when you opened the package.

The Pinot Noir wine chocolate was slightly sweeter with a softer and subtler taste of alcohol.

Both were equally nice. No regrets for buying the wine chocolate at all.

No comments: