Saturday, January 02, 2010

Presents from the Girls

My Tiffany & Co "pendant" necklace :p Sharing the spotlight with my new MBMJ ring and OPI sahara sapphire polish.
Being environmentally friendly by recycling magazine/catalog pages and using them as wrapping paper. Pretty too.
Presents from the girls which were all useful and fabulous. I had a chocolate haul! Chocolate soap bar from Australia (Margaret River), rich double chocolate fudge from Candy Cow (Margaret River County, Australia) and Caffe Mocha from Chocolate Research Facility (and a Lychee Martini flavor from another friend to replace the one which expired last year).

Beauty stuff - Satsuma shower gel from The Body Shop, Dream fragrance from Gap (my signature scent in high school/university), nail polish from Chanel and a Q10 rejuvenating mask from My Beauty Diary.

Practical stuff - mini sewing kit to either put in bag for emergency fix or to have it at home to do minor repairs. A restaurant note book for me to jot down notes when I am dining out so that I can have the information when I do my food blogging.

Thank you for the awesome presents, my dearest girlfriends. 5 years of friendship showed that we more or less know what each other like (even if we don't, we do make exchanges right in front of each other too. Hahahaha :) Here is to many more years of fabulous friendship to come.

No comments: