Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vom Fass, ION Orchard

I have been intrigued by Vom Fass ever since I saw the boarding in ION Orchard before it even opened. Then I read about it in the papers and finally I made my way to the store on Level 4. It sells all kind of flavored cognacs, liquers, oils and vinegars. It is so interesting. Truffle oil is also available there. What a wonderful treasure trove, especially if you like to cook. The different oils and vinegars for your dishes.

J bought a 100ml bottle of latte macchiato so that we can add that to coffee. You could choose the amount you want to buy which is great for trying out the different flavors.
A teaspoon or two of the latte macchiato to the cup of cappuccino was more than enough to give a bit of kick to the beverage. It reminded me of bailey's. You could also serve it over ice and sip it like bailey's or pour it over a scoop of ice cream. Nice.

No comments: