Saturday, March 11, 2006

Escada Magnetic Beat Fragrance

I plumb forgot I listed down Escada Magnetic Beat in my birthday wishlist and I got it yesterday as a belated birthday gift :) That was a wonderful present!

F dropped into Singapore for a few hours and bought that for me before leaving again. Feeling so happy now, with getting the fragrance (yes, I am a fragrance freak!) as well as finally seeing F again. It has been about 2 years 1 month since we last met. It was good catching up.

Magnetic Beat is released as a lighter version of Magnetism (released in America/Europe) in Asia back in 2003. Once I had a whiff of it, I knew I want it. It is slightly sweet, with a vanilla-y scent. Different from the citrusy stuff I usually wear. A gf got that for me as a Christmas gift in 2003 and that lasted for about 2 years (I finished the bottle early 2006), so now I am onto my 2nd bottle :) I'm a happy girl.

Description:

Magnetic beat is a soft, modern, oriental blend of leafy greens and scrumptious fruits mingled with light florals and warm musks.

Notes:Leafy Greens, Basil, Freesia, Black Currant, Plumberry, Jasmine, Immortelle, Muguet, Blond Woods, Iris, Almond Blossom, Amber, Musk, Cashmere Vanilla, Sandalwood.

Style:Soft. Scrumptious. Feminine.

Source: www.sephora.com

No comments: