Thursday, March 23, 2006

OPI Mexico Collection - Arrived!

Well, nobody got me the entire OPI Mexico Collection on my wishlist though someone actually remembered my birthday wishlist and bought me Escada Magnetic Beat ;p Thank you :)

I finally ordered 6 nail polishes from the collection last week, and it arrived 2 days ago. That is very fast shipping!

I bought the following:
Pink-O De Gallo
Strawberry Margarita
You Rock-Apulco Red!
Tijuana Dance?
Cozu-Melted In The Sun
Will You Mari-achi Me?
Alpine Snow
Seche Top Coat

I totally love "You Rock-Apulco Red!". It is a shimmery red, with a tinge of hot pink which is similar to "It's All Greek to Me". Much lighter than "I'm Not Really A Waitress" which is my fave red polish. I realized I have around 6 bottles of red polish now.

I'm Not Really A Waitress
The More The Berrier
Joyful, Toyful Red
Buy-Buy Tokyo!
You Rock-Apulco Red!
Charge It In Milan
Changing of the Garnet

Other OPI polishes that I can remember now:
Hawaiian Orchid
It's All Greek to Me
Significant Other Color
Sonic Bloom
Thrills In Beverly Hills Top Coat (gold glitter)
Whole Lotta Seoul
A Rose at Dawn, Broke By Noon
Cha-Ching Cherry
Down to My Last Penny

Plus other polishes which I rarely use. My fave red is "I'm Not Really A Waitress" and my fave pink is "It's All Greek To Me". They are great for the toes and are the 1st two polishes which I owned. Then the collection started growing. I tend to use dark or bright colors for my toes and light pale colors for my fingers.

When it is summer, I like wearing hot pink or fuchsia, it just brings life to the feet. Red is a classic color. With the new Mexico collection colors, I have more choices for my tips now, besides Hawaiian Orchid.

P.S: Not sure why, but I can't upload anymore pictures on blogspot. Anyone can tell me why?

No comments: