Thursday, March 02, 2006

I Want...


Read Sherie's lemmings in her blog and now I want this pair of Garter Mules from Fredericks of Hollywood. It is so sweet and will go perfectly well with my new red polka dots cami top from Topshop (influenced by Davis yesterday when she bought a red polka dot top too from Dorothy Perkins), plus I also have a black/white polka dot cami from Fox from last year's spring collection.

Polka Dots is huge this Spring. I have seen 3 variations of it in Topshop, Miss Selfridge and Dorothy Perkins. It also showed that maybe all 3 brands have the same buyer. Hahaha. I'm kidding there as I can never remember who are the buyers for those brands (since we were doing different brands) though I met several ex-colleagues while out shopping at Marina Square since it was the opening of Miss Selfridge/Topshop/Topman at Marina Square.

ETA: I am finally getting that pairs of shoes. Yay! Mule with black garter-style vamp, polka-dot accents and pink ribbon trim. 3 1/2 inch heel. Fabric upper, leather sole. This will be one of the highest heels I ever wear.

2 comments:

^cherie said...

Lovely..! Post your red polka dots top please? Lol

carolyn said...

Sherie: I wore the top for lunch at Halia, can see that post for the pic :p